Staff Enterprise Architect (m/f)
Business: GE Power
Job Number: 3147093
We are looking for a Staff Enterprise Architect (m/f). Job Reference #3147093
The successful candidate will develop the blueprint for the next 5-10 years, encompassing ERP related financial processes across the enterprise. With distributed power becoming a standalone business, the IT function will also be responsible for re-integrating part of formerly outsourced financial shared services. We are looking for a project manager to support our finance business function to transition to a stand-alone entity. The project manager will liase with our finance function and collaborate with global GE Shared serves on the carve out projects, manage near shore and off-shore functional and development resources.
The job owner will:
- Drive the creation of a long-term finance vision, aligned with overall business priorities
- Develop and execute selection and implementation of the finance strategy, including all functions and sites of DP
- Build strong team of IT and functional resources to deliver against the plan. Align the plan with other key projects around ERP
- Perform systems evaluation and selection of best fitting solution
- Effectively communicate on scope and progress of the program, within the project team, and to senior leadership.
- Manage scope, resources, time and risk in delivering high quality projects.
- Lead/build a team of internal and external project members to achieve project success
- Continuously improve the solution, systems and underlying technology stack
- Maintain and adjust a technology roadmap to remain contemporary with financial solutions
- Ensure that technical, support and user documentation is available and updated
- Develop meaningful KPIs aligned with business goals, and drive action to meet agreed targets
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices for financial processes through exposure to industry practices, changing technology, and proactive networking.
- Collaborate with support team in defining new solutions driven by defects.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or Business Management or any other stream, with strong experience in the application of information technologies to financial business solutions.
- Qualification in Accounting
- Experience on middle-high complexity ERP projects with a proven track record.
- Background in accounting, knowledge of accounting standards IFRS, USGAAP
- Hands-on accounting experience
- Experience in global consolidation processes
- Experience with Oracle EBS finance processes (several years of the following: General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting)
- Technical domain knowledge (for example in PL/SQL)
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and competing priorities in a diverse international environment
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication, organizational and leadership skills. High level of energy, self-motivation and a strong customer focus
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions and technical issues into business terms
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Experience with working and driving change in a matrix, globally dispersed team
- Ability to conduct business in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience / knowledge in global business processes and IT shared service teams/offerings.
• Language skills: English and preferably German.
• European work experience
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE's reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach