"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Group Operative Reporting/Regulatory Reporting Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The group is located in the unit Group Statutory Reporting. The Group Operative Reporting is taking care of regulatory Group Reports and is providing solo reports for Erste Group Bank AG.
- hold a degree in business administration, law or a quantitative field or equivalent education
- provide experience in reporting/finance area of 1 year
- manage the reporting of consolidated risk weighted assets and other COREP templates to Austrian and European Authorities together with an experienced team
- perform credit risk RWA calculation for certain small standardized approach entities
- create adhoc reports and deep dive analysis for regulatory and bank steering purposes
- take part in optimization and maintenance of existing reporting systems and tools
- support implementation of new reporting requirements related to COREP
- bring in reporting, accounting and technical knowledge in terms of structured working and technical background
- bring in experience in reporting process with domestic as well European regulators - ECB (European Central Bank), EBA (European Banking Authority), OeNB (Austrian National Bank)
- show the ability of cross-linked thinking as well exceptional affinity for precision and a pronounced understanding of complex topics regarding regulatory legal topics
- perform tasks independently and under time pressure
- describe your working skills as structured and process oriented
- show technical affinity and do have sophisticated experience with Excel
- are fluent in German and English
- are a team of reporting experts responsible for a wide area of reporting towards ECB, OeNB, SRB, EBA, implementation of new reporting requirements and support legal entities of Erste Group and the Austrian Savings Banks in the reporting area
- are involved in all legal areas related to regulatory reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting and internal reporting
- offer you an interesting job in a highly motivated team, the possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment as well the possibility to directly influence the success of the company
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: