Consultant Digital Business (f/m) @ A1 Digital Deutschland GmbH - Southern Germany
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You develop and nurture together with local sales teams a network of existing and high-potential customers and build up a pipeline for A1 Digital services with focus on the German market.
- You represent A1 Digital during congresses, conferences and trades shows to create awareness and network within focus vertical industries increasing our share of mind for digital transformation topics.
- You support the local account managers during acquisition, pre-sales, fulfilment and after-sales activities (e.g. Delivery of Design Thinking workshops to customers, identification and qualification of leads, development of strategic accounts, ...)
- You share customer insights with product management and technology teams to develop and prioritize product requirements and reflect customer feedback.
- You align with marketing to develop and provide sales collaterals and sales trainings to local B2B sales teams.
- Relevant university degree in Business Administration (or adequate professional experience)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in B2B sales preferably within telecommunications and/or IT industry with focus on solution business and consultative sales approach
- Broad interdisciplinary know-how in internet, cloud and wireless technologies and/or relevant vertical industries (transportation, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial automation, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc.)
- Proven track record in demanding sales and support environments of complex large accounts and evidence of the ability to operate independently with highest personal accountability
- Strong negotiation skills and extraordinary financial acumen to design and discuss complex high volume
- Ability to develop complex business models and calculate business cases supporting investment decisions under high risk and uncertainty
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in customer interaction during conferences, trade shows and face2face or virtual meetings
- International experience and willingness to travel especially in DACH and CEE region
- German and fluency in Business English required
- Excellent user skills for MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Team player with drive to win who enjoys working with customers in an innovative and creative environment
- Stress resistant in difficult situations with the endurance to build up a pipeline and network of customer relations
- Drive the team to go the extra-mile in flat hierarchies to deliver customer demands on time, in budget and to full satisfaction
- Innate curiosity to learn about new technologies and to apply them to the benefit of our customers
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your carreer! We are looking forward to your application!