We search for
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
As Europe's largest platform for transparent investment strategies wikifolio.com drives user acquisition with a significant budget committed to performance marketing and partner traffic. Due to outstanding growth over the last 12 months, we are looking for an experienced manager who can leverage some of our most exciting opportunities for inbound traffic growth.
As our senior digital marketing manager, you will develop and deliver on a strategy to scale traffic and performance from inbound sources by continually understanding and sharing best practices. This role will suit an experienced performance marketing manager with the drive to extend their skillset into sophisticated partner integrations.
Head of Marketing &
"We have the largest database of active investment strategies in Europe, and you can work with the stories and personalities, and data of the thousands of traders and investors in the wikifolio.com community."
Learn more about wikifolio.com: „Our challenge. Your way!"
- Optimize traffic from all inbound sources including partners, affiliates, performance marketing, SEO and social
- Continually share learnings with marketing team to ensure alignment around the best-performing content and creative
- Work closely with our UX team to ensure that conversions from inbound traffic are optimized
- Measure and act on the most important paid traffic KPIs
- Increase overall value and value per impression generated by partner integrations, ensuring that partners enjoy increased earnings from their inventory
- Liaise with relevant partner contacts to secure optimal placements
- Create product ideas which fit our company vision
- Define an affiliate strategy which effectively leverages our existing setup, and enables us to profitably scale
- Ensure that our partners and affiliates use the most relevant and best-performing marketing creatives
- Significant B2C digital marketing experience - 3 years minimum
- Strong quantitative and qualitative approach - able to understand our KPIs and take effective creative decisions based on the information
- Applied experience in optimizing customer journeys
- Experience with a variety of marketing technologies: Ad-serving platforms (DSP, SSP, DMP), Google Analytics, affiliate platforms from publisher and advertiser perspectives, A/B testing tools e.g. VWO
- Self-starter who can take responsibility for getting things done
- Entrepreneurial drive to work in a high-growth environment
- Experience within the investment management or retail financial services sector would be advantageous but is not essential
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 47,488 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants' data.