We search for
Scrum Master (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You are familiar with v-model and RUP, but you are all fired up about the agile methods of software development? You manage to bring the agile manifesto to life while being able to smooth the waves even when spirits flare up in meetings? Then you've come to the right place!
"We are a fast growing company, with the aspiration to provide the best possible service to our users. You can support us as part of the IT team to build and operate our platform using best practices and smart solutions with a clear focus on quality and stability. Embedded in an agile working and thinking environment."
Learn more about wikifolio.com: „Our challenge. Your way!"
- Organization and moderation of SCRUM meetings for multiple teams
- Coaching and training of the agile methodology on team and organization level
- Ensure good communication channels between development, product management and other people in the company
- Fostering of effective and constructive communication culture and remove impediments
- Continuous improvement of our SCRUM processes
- Setup & ensure meaningful KPI reporting in the development process
- Support the management in personnel and organizational development of the development team
- Assistance in the execution of demanding projects
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in working as a SCRUM Master
- Excellent communication and diplomatic skills (empathy and compassion, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution)
- Personal responsibility, solution-oriented attitude, team spirit
- Process and methodological competence of agile methods
- Good command of JIRA and Confluence applications
- Ideally, you hold SCRUM certifications
- technical background (software relation, IT-understanding) is a plus
- Experience in dealing with complex projects
- You can score extra if you have an interest in financial markets (trading, investing)
- Excellent German and English skills
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 47,488 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants' data.