We search for
HR Generalist - Active Sourcing (m/w)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
We require an experienced HR professional who can take on the many organizational and human resources related challenges and opportunities that we have.
By establishing a staff function for human resources, we will ensure that our company setup continues to develop according to the most professional standards. We offer a unique opportunity to bring in your extensive know-how and to build-up an optimal human resource function by implementing efficient HR-related processes throughout the whole organization.
"Key part of our success besides our one-of-a-kind business model is the performance of our entire team. We want to drive the revolution of the financial industry with more innovation and are looking for talented people who want to do this with us."
Learn more about wikifolio.com: „Our challenge. Your way!"
- Contact person for all human resources related issues
- Optimization and execution of recruiting with state-of-the art methods including social media and active sourcing
- Enhance recruitment competence throughout the whole organization
- Drive continual development of HR best practices within wikifolio
- Coaching of hiring managers and coordination of external suppliers
- Execution of wikifolio's employer branding together with marketing, enabling us to attract new talents and become an even more desirable employer
- Management of HR-relevant interfaces and practices (processes, tools, etc.) in all divisions
- Successfully completed university studies
- Professional experience within human resources management
- Up-to-date know-how in recruiting and talent-acquisition
- Experienced handling with social media, active sourcing and direct approach
- Professional experience within a dynamic technology/IT-company, additional experience within financial services industry is an advantage
- Experience in acquisition and hiring of most wanted skilled talents
- Dedication and strong hands-on mind-set
- Proactive attitude towards strengthening employer brand and retention
- Social competence and ability to promote a positive company culture
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 47,488 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants' data.