RADICOS is a hi-tech startup company in the asset- and condition monitoring domain. We have invented, patented and developed TWIN, a sensor-actuator-system optimized to monitor large-scale assets and plants in the industrial context and in harsh environment (like conveyor systems, greenhouses, containerships, underground tunnels, and many more).
Technical Product Marketing Manager
We have entered into the go-to-market phase, and we are growing. Therefore, we are now looking for a new colleague taking over ALL ACTIVITES FROM TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TO TECHNICAL SALES.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for TWIN.
- Conceive and setup field-tests to provide technical proof-of-principle of a new application.
- Identify and (cold-) contact potential sales partners.
- Negotiate, implement and manage sales partnerships (OEM partnerships) with system integrators.
- Work directly with R&D department, customers and certifying bodies to determine technical requirements and convert them into product specifications.
- Create marketing, training and info material.
- Strong and pro-active business development mentality.
- Excellent technical product marketing skills.
- Profound technical base-knowledge (electrical engineering, computer science) paired with ability to quickly attain expert knowledge on the job.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all different customer contact levels (from the on-site operator to the CTO).
- Fluency in English.
Of distinct advantage, but not required is any of the following:
- Professional experience in a product management or product marketing, or technical sales function for technical systems (2+ years).
- Working knowledge of the condition/asset monitoring industry.
- Experience in managing OEM accounts whose products (systems) or services are of a technical nature.
- Relevant technical university degree or equivalent.
- Additional languages, especially French and German.
- Ability to lead and manage both customers and internal partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset & hands-on mentality in the team and in the field.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- You are highly motivated and personally committed.
- You enjoy the characteristics of working in a startup-company and don´t miss corporate work life.
- We offer you to build and manage our business development and system sales activities.
- Be part in a true hitech-project with international partners.
- Best career options as the company grows and as you are one of the first team members on board.
- Work with a senior and world-class competent tech team.
- We run our administrative office in a central location in Vienna, Austria and a development location in Switzerland near Lausanne. Preferably, you are located in Austria or Switzerland. You may work from home (Europe), but will then travel regularly to our Austrian and Swiss locations.
- Minimum annual gross remuneration (full-time) offered to applicants with 3 years of relevant professional experience amounts to EUR 42'000.
- Dependent on your qualifications and professional experience we will offer you a competitive remuneration package which may also comprise stock options.
If you are interested in our offer and your qualifications match the responsibilities as well as your profile meets the requirements, then please send us:
- your letter of application,
- your CV,
- a short letter of motivation.
We are looking forward to your application!
RADICOS Technologies GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Bernhard Heibl