Chief Operating/Managing Director
Looking for a chief operating/managing director for a well-established family (construction) office in Dubrovnik, Croatia, who will handle a broad and diverse range of responsibilities and assignments, both internally and externally in various dimensions of the work.
- Perform financial analysis, modelling and valuation for target companies;
- Understand the priority and strategic focus of the industry, market and company's specific activities;
- Prepare for tenders, participate in the selection of contractors, control of the timeliness of tenders, control of contracts for construction and installation work;
- Coordinate various services within the offices and communication with 3rd party advisors and service providers and develop a close business relationship with the contractors in order to get the best terms and conditions in working with properties;
- Develop and implement control, policies, and procedures;
- Provide solutions to a wide range of office needs (inside and outside of the office) and handle technical issues and tasks, manage review of the assigned duties;
- Provide insightful decision support analysis that will enable the organization to achieve its version and also develop in many aspects;
- Help robust investment strategies, control financial aspects, communicate with partners;
- Run day-to-day executive duties, arrange meetings, deal with lawyers, stakeholders, institutions of local government;
- Review, train, motivate develop and lead the employees.
The position calls for a highly organized individual with well-developed project management, communications and organizational skills. The role requires self-direction combined with flexibility and a capacity to give and receive feedback graciously.
- 3-5 years of leading positions/management
- Excellent written and spoken English and Croatian
- Written and spoken Spanish/German/Italian is a big plus
- Business trips
- Familiarity with the creation of financial evaluations
- Very high level of responsibility and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem-solving attitude, accuracy assertiveness
- Ability to execute and follow through on commitments
- Creativity and flexibility
- Strategic thinking and planning; impeccable task organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Competitive salary of minimum 1.500 EUR (net) per month, depending on the qualification and experience. Looking forward to receiving your CV (only in English).