"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
BI Operations Engineer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- run BI processing activities within a team of technicians for the whole chain of BI landscape starting from source system load over transformation and calculations up to report generation
- support the 1st and 2nd level for job processing as well as operations of BI solutions with stand duty or shift work to enable 24x7 reaction
- participate in projects to assure smooth handover to operations by handling non functional requirements
- monitor and report for operations of BI application landscape
- are responsible for Incident and Problem Management for BI application landscape
- have a minimum 2 years experience in operations of analytical or transactional systems in banking or similar industries with 24/7 operations, both in development and operation
- bring basic knowledge in Oracle and MSSQL, SQL, RDBMS
- are familiar with Unix Command and scripting languages
- have experience and proven track record with enterprise job scheduling (Preferred Automic) and are willing to learn ASTRO
- are target and result oriented with strong customer focus
- have strong analytical skills and are performance-drive
- are proficient in English (advanced C1 level), additional languages are an advantage
- are willing to work from our Vienna and our Bratislava office
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: