Office & HR Assistant (m/f)
You're looking for a new challenge within an innovative and dynamic team? You love Apps and Software Development is your thing?
- Provide administrative support: including scheduling and coordination of meetings, handling correspondence, and routine office work
- Responsible for overseeing the facilities in day-to-day operations
- Assisting with Asset Management initiatives as needed.
- Assist Finance with financial issues such as preparation of payroll, insurance, check travel claims, etc.
- Help manage the recruitment and selection process
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and German are essential.
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of selfresponsibility
- Hands-on mentality, fast learner, and motivated team player
- Highly motivated and dynamic team!
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Modern office and equipment.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop within an inspiring, fast growing organisation.
- Company perks:
- Best office in town with panorama view over entire Graz
- Free coffee, fruits, ice cream, breakfast & snacks
- Team activities every other month
- International environment
- Option to work remotely on Fridays (Home Office)
Due to the Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations. For this position this is EUR 26.040 annual gross.
With over 100 million downloads, over 4 million daily translations and 10 million monthly active users iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world.
Proud winner of the Apple Design Award with iTranslate Converse.
Please send us your CV with photo to
Gadollaplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria