Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Senior .NET Developer (f/m)
We are looking for Senior .NET Developers who are enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to take on new challenges. You will build the next generation of betting products whilst working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile, international environment.
You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts and other developers of the company. As a member of a Kanban team, you will develop backend/server-side applications (ASP.NET WebApi/WCF, C#) and clients (asp.net MVC, Angular) for our trading systems.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most important projects in our company, a completely new and innovative platform that will transform the real money sports betting experience.
- Work as part of a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, full of ideas, fun and friendly
- Apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability and performance of high-traffic web applications
- Work on high-frequency, low latency backend systems
- Work with TDD and BDD approaches
Your entrance ticket:
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering)
- Strong knowledge of OOP, web technologies and good understanding of security principles
- At least 5 years of experience with:
- C#, .NET 4.0 or higher
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API
- LINQ, Reflection, ADO.NET
- MS Visual Studio 2017, MS SQL Server, IIS
- Thorough understanding of concurrency and multithreading, ability to write scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and .NET Class Library
- Experience with Git, NuGet, NCover/dotCover, nUnit
- Ideally experience with SignalR, Tibco, Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Willingness to learn from team members
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 50.000,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Dynamic and international environment with 46 nationalities
- Attractive benefits, e.g lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH