Do you go big or small…..? Yes!
We believe in both. That's why we're a $35 billion company with the mindset of a start-up. So big idea, small idea, or somewhere in between, here's your chance to share it with us.
Continuous Improvement Manager (m/f)
ID (1801029), permanent contract, Bludenz, AT
- Lead and ensure significant business process improvements along the ISC "Quest to be the best" vision, achieving positive financial and non-financial plant targets as well as long-term road map goals, based on the Integrated Lean Six Sigma program
- Develop a IL6S plant road map with a short and long term action plan.
- Be responsible for the development and the application of the tools provided by the IL6S program (AM, PM, FI, QM Pillar etc.) in order to build capability in the plant and eliminate the losses
- Plan, coordinate and deliver trainings to develop process improvement skills at all levels within our plant
- Analysis of data and planning of the key improvements for the critical measures (to eliminate chronic issues)
- Actively seek out opportunities to reapply improvements across our plant and to reapply best practices (internal/external)
- Ensure that individual team strategies are in alignment with overall improvement strategies for our plant
For this role you will need to have:
- Strong experience on a similar position
- Fluent English and German skills
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of engineering processes, policies and procedures (GMP, Quality and SS&E)
- Sound understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Excellent communication, motivation and listening skills
- Leadership skills will be an asset
- Analyse and problem solving skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits!
Please apply online and visit our careers website: www.mondelezinternational.com/careers
Annual gross salary starting from EUR 67.200,- according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.