Internship Leadership Development / Learning (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Support the team in landing the development initiatives (eg trainings, virtual platforms, communication)
- Prepare presentations and do research
- Organize events and workshops
- Obtain training requests from employees and initiate approval process
- Maintain HR intranet and platforms and keep them up to date
- General support and adminstration tasks
- Currently enrolled student of business administration and/or HR Management
- High interest or specialization in Human Resources
- First practical experience of advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point)
- Outstanding communication skills, team player
- English and German fluently
We offer you:
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Location: Vienna
- Start: Mid of November 2018
- Duration: 6 months, full time
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.