Project Manager Operations (m/f)
Air Traffic Management
As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments around the world, for example Air Traffic Control, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Martime. We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empower our customers to efficiently perform their tasks.
The business unit ATM Networks has a strong customer orientation and technical specialization in IT and Networking. The Operations group aims for a professional handling, dealing with peer departments and external customer. Our department is responsible for the deployment of ATM Networks as part of the professional service catalogue, the holistic end2end testing of products and solutions, as well as, fostering the alignment of SW-development with our customer needs.
Join our project management team as an enabler within ATM Networks!
- Defining, coordinating and steering work packages setting the needed interfaces
- Overall planning and continuous supervision of resources, budget, milestones and deadlines
- Establishing, monitoring and leading project organisation
- Analysing risks, defining counter measures and continuously tracking risks including claim and change management
- Planning appropriate communication structures and exchanging information with the relevant stakeholders
- Reporting current project status in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Defining structure and targets for configuration management
- Communicating lessons learned as the basis for a continuous improvement process
- Bachelor/ Masters' degree in IT and/or engineering in combination with economics
- Min. 7 years experience as a project manager for external IT and/or engineering projects
- Consolidated leading and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of project management tools, processes & frameworks (PM certificates preferred)
- Highest levels of customer orientation
- Excellent command of English; additional foreign languages are a plus
What we offer
- Collaboration in international projects and multi-cultural teams
- An appreciative company culture, where you as a person count
- Career opportunities in a successful Austrian company
- Challenges and room for continuous professional and personal development
We are offering an annual gross salary from EUR 56.000,00 depending on your qualification and working experience as well as numerous benefits. Together for a safer world - become a part of Frequentis and apply online now!
Date hired: From now on
Willingness to Travel: 25%
Employment Fraction: Full-time
Contract Type: Employee
+43 (1) 81150 4796
TIPS FOR APPLICATION