Full Stack Developer (f/m)
Humanizing Technologies, an ambitious and innovative company, located in Vienna, Austria and Olpe, Germany, works with industry giants, such as, Softbanks Robotics, on a vision to bring humanoid and social robots closer to their customers.
We are a young and dynamic company with a modern entrepreneurial orientation, yet we also have strong traditional values regarding our quality of work as well as our commitment to our employees.
Working place details: Vienna, 38.5h/week.
Salary: from 3.392,00EUR
Starting Time: Immediately
- Develop high-quality, fast, and reusable code that runs on our customer facing applications and backend microservices
- Work with us on the design and implementation of new services and products
- Strive for quality by writing software tests
- Take ownership of features from design to implementation and testing to deployment
- Evaluate upcoming technologies and stay ahead of the curve
- Experience in Node.JS and various frameworks is a plus
- Passion for clean code and focus on simplicity
- Great oral and written communication in English.
- German is a plus
- Ability to work in afast paced start-up environment
- Be open to learn something new each day
It would be great if:
- Expertise in designing APIs
- Know different database technologies by heart
- Strong architectural skills
- Experience in theDevOps field
- Knowledge of scripting and container environments
- Working for an exciting and innovative team withlow hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the robotics industry
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- No routine work, but new challenging projects
- Friendly environment
- Open spaced office
- Unlimited supply of chocolate and coffee
We are looking for someone on full-time position, with the salary above the minimum regulated with collective bargaining agreement (3.392,00EUR) depending on the experience you would bring to the team. Working place is in Vienna.
Interested? Great! Send us your application to email@example.com