For 60 years Wolf Theiss has been advising national and international clients, ranging from private companies and their owners to multinational corporations, on all aspects of business law in the Central, Eastern and Southeastern European region. Our team brings together over 340 lawyers from a diverse range of backgrounds, working in offices in 13 countries throughout the CEE/SEE region.
We are looking for a tech savvy person in our Business Development & Marketing team who helps to implement various legal technology tools, works with lawyers in knowledge management and other business development projects.
LegalTech & Knowledge Management Project Coordinator (Business Development & Marketing Team)
Fulltime | starting October/November 2018
- Working together with our Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer on finding, evaluating, testing, and rolling out legal technology solutions, including training and coaching lawyers
- Actively project manage and work together with our lawyers on the automation of legal documents using the firm's document automation system (legal engineering)
- Actively project manage and work together with our lawyers and our Business Development and Marketing team to prioritize and harmonize documents to be automated
- Working with our Business Development and Marketing team on various ad-hoc marketing and business development support projects, such as preparing pitches, drafting marketing texts, developing our marketing technology infrastructure etc
What we expect:
- University degree either in the field of law or, alternatively, in business or marketing and with prior experience at an international law firm
- Knowledge of and interest in new technologies ("tech savvy") - programming experience an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
- Excellent project management skills - prior experience and/or qualification an advantage
- Interest in the changing business of law, dedication to drive change
- Team-player who is proactive and prepared to take responsibility
What we offer:
- Being part of one of the largest and most professional business development and marketing teams in law firms in Austria and the CEE region
- A challenging position at one of the most entrepreneurial, innovative and future-oriented law firms in Austria and the CEE region
- Close cooperation with ambitious colleagues from over 25 countries (firm language English)
- Long-term employment in a diverse and responsible position in an international environment
- Interesting projects as a member of a close-knit team but with a high degree of self-autonomy
- Regular internal trainings as part of our "School of Excellence" and "Wolf Theiss Gym" series
- Central location and very good public transport connections
- Healthcare services etc
Why join us? Get to know our corporate culture!
We are commited to providing a working environment that values diversity as part of our corporate culture.
We offer a gross salary of at least EUR 2,500 per month, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Please upload your application in English (CV, motivation letter, academic transcripts).
We look forward to your application!
Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwälte
Career Website | Facebook | XING | LinkedIn | Youtube
Let a contact know about this job opening: