LIFE IS FOR SHARING.
WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER - APPLY NOW!
Engineer Operations Core Network (m/w)
Vollzeit - unbefristet
Let's get connected through your ability of developing the data network!
Be part of the digital revolution! As part of the Deutsche Telekom we offer numerous possibilities to individuals who embrace their competences and enrich our company with their focus, courage, inspiration and determination. In a complex world we ensure simple and solid communication.
Your duties and responsibilities: You will be in charge of the mobile data services within T-Mobile Austria's LTE/UMTS/2G network. You ensure a stable and correct function/configuration of the related network elements to provide reliable data service with good performance to our customers.
- In close cooperation with our planning department you contribute to the development of configurations to implement the data services on the relevant network elements.
- According to the operational guidelines you integrate new network elements and services into the network, and put them into operation.
- You understand the interaction of the PS Core with the other components of a modern Mobile network as well as operational requirements and bring this into projects.
- You analyse and remedy issues and problems of our customers in matters of the mobile data services.
- You support our First Line unit in evaluating and analysing of alarms from the network elements of the PS Core.
- You work on developing further the existing monitoring mechanisms to ensure a clean surveillance of the PS Core network elements and their function.
- You ensure a smooth operation of the network elements and the management systems in charge.
- You ensure an actual and accurate documentation of the PS Core network elements and their configuration.
- You act as interface towards our vendors for the PS Core regarding technical issues and queries.
- You stand out with your communicative personality and your ability for analytical and independent work.
- You have acquired a technical education specialising in information technology or communications engineering.
- You have gained experience in a similar position. Experience in the telecommunications sector is of advantage.
- You are aware of the functionality of a telecommunications network or a mobile phone network and the required protocols.
- You gained very good knowledge in MS Office and your English skills are excellent.
- You have a good knowledge of Linux.
- Overall you impress us with your customer orientation, your goal orientation, your engagement, your flexibility as well as team player mentality.
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 48.000 per year.
T-Mobile Austria is the subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom AG. As one of the leading players in telecommunication in Europe we shape the digital future. We connect people and machines. In a professional and in a private context.
At T-Mobile Austria there is room for ideas. We break traditional thought patterns and motivate our employees to go the extra mile - on the way to a connected digital future there are lots of possibilities to grow.
Innovative, brave and motivated employees are our key factor for success.
That's the reason why at T-Mobile there will be countless exciting opportunities.
Become a part of something grand - THINK BIGGER!
Learn more: www.t-mobile.at/karriere
„Sie haben Fragen? Ich helfe Ihnen gerne weiter! Für Ihre Bewerbung verwenden Sie bitte unser Bewerbungstool."
E-Mail : email@example.com