HR Information System Support (m/f) (part-time for 12 months, min 20h)
To support our Corporate HR Team at our Vienna location (Wienerberg City) we are looking for a student or graduate for
- Support the implementation process of our new group-wide HR information system
- Assist the project team to 'bring the system into life'
- Coordinate and manage data up- and downloads
- Work with HR colleagues in various countries to on-board them onto our new system
- Give first line support to pilot countries
- Currently enrolled or completed Bachelor or Master Student ideally with focus on HR / IT / Business Administration
- MS Office user skills
- IT / Tech 'savvy'
- Experience with HR information systems, e.g. Cornerstone OnDemand would be an advantage
- Very good command of German and English
- Ability to work independently and attention to details
- Enthusiasm for innovation
- Motivation to work for an international group
- Hands-on mentality and openness for feedback
- Pronounced service and customer orientation
If you have a cooperative and target-oriented attitude, intercultural skills and an open mind to approach new tasks, you are just right for us. This role will give you an opportunity to support the implementation of a modern HR system and develop an understanding of HR key processes.
The position will be part-time (with flexible working hours) and last for 12 months. We offer you a monthly salary of minimum EUR 2.321,59 (based on full-time) with possible overpayment depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits. Our office certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
Simone Kurz is looking forward to your application!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
+43 1 60192 10152
Zum LinkedIn Profil