General Ledger Accountant (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our Kalixa Family and contribute to the world of electronic payments. Kalixa is a team of payment experts who love and live payments day in, day out! We have 250 employees from 30 nationalities working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and the US. Kalixa process EUR11bn yearly for more than 1.000 merchants. The world of payments is dynamic, and so is Kalixa. We aim to stay ahead of the game through innovation, new technologies and solutions to create a great payment experience for our partners & merchants.
We're all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
Your area of responsibility:
- Accounting - ensure the Kalixa entities accounts (UK and AT based) are closed each month in line with Group requirements and that accounting entries are complete and accurate
- Financial reporting - Production of financial (month end) statements for the AT & UK entities
- Reconciliation of (high volume) AR/AP balances
- Assist in providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Ad-hoc reporting for Head of Finance
- Minimum 5 years of solid GL Accounting experience, professional accounting qualification is of great advantage
- Fluent command of English, German knowledge is of advantage
- Knowledge of AT/UK Statutory Accounting Standards & IFRS is a big advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle Netsuite is preferable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills & attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Minimum annual gross salary 40.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to qualifications.
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits.
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment.
- Young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future.
- Open communication culture.
Kalixa Services GmbH