"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Data Quality Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Information Center is part of the Division Group Controlling and Information Management and is designed to improve Group-wide data quality and related processes. To this end, definitions, functions and processes are harmonised across the Group to create a common basis and in the process increase the efficiency and speed with which data is analysed, processed or forwarded to regulators. The department provides a DQM Governance and steering, including policies and end to end processes.
- have a university degree (BA) (preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance and/or Computer Science)
- offer preferably, additional education (i.e., certifications, trainings, etc.) in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Quality Management and/or Project Management (e.g. PMI)
- have minimum 5 years of experience in the financial industry (2 years are in the area of Data Quality Management)
- have experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Quality Management
- offer general banking knowledge with particular focus on bank steering, banking products and regulatory/statutory requirements (focus international regulatory requirements, e.g. BCBS 239, AnaCredit)
- are a team player, organized and effective person
- are fluent in Business English. Working knowledge of German or another CEE language (as required by the local organization) is an advantage
- will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the group-wide Data Quality Management (DQM)
- define, communicate and maintain the group-wide Data Quality Management
- enable excellence of the BIC Network by methodological guidance, quality assurance and as point of contact with regard to all Data Quality topics
- further develop Erste Group's Data Quality Management according to market best practices as well as the requirements for ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance
- define and maintain the Data Quality Management methodology, principles and processes of Erste Group as well as their documentation and maintenance in terms of group-wide policies in compliance with Erste Group policy framework
- support the communication to Group and local stakeholders on changes and recent developments in the area of Data Quality Management and trigger escalation management to ensure long term and sustainable improvement of Data Quality situation
- consolidate and extend the Data Quality Indicator (DQI) repository as well as ensure accuracy of KPI's and align with harmonized Business Data Model definitions
- analyze results from Data Quality monitoring and propose measures for improvement.
- define measures for methodical guidance, quality assurance and single point of contact for Data Quality topics
- perform education and training of employees of Erste Group in Data Quality topics
- design and further develop education and trainings for different target audiences
- offer working in a dynamic and multicultural environment. Possibilities for growth and personal and professional development within the organization
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: