Executive Assistant to the Group CEO (f/m)
Immediate start date
You are excited by new challenges?
You are passionate about delivering high-quality results?
You love working with people?
And, you are looking for a highly visible role in a leading global packaging and paper group?
Then join us as Executive Assistant to the Group CEO!
Reporting directly to our Group CEO, you will play a major role in his leadership community. You will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis covering i.a. the following tasks:
- prepare presentations, announcements and interview briefings
- conduct research, collect and analyse information/findings
- take on special assignments, like support for Post-Merger Integration projects
- prepare, facilitate and follow up management meetings in alignment with the chairperson
- ensure timely and high-quality circulation of documents and minutes
- maintain and continuously keep up to date Group Organisational Chart and Mondi plant count list
- manage interfaces to internal departments like Communication & Marketing, HR, Personal Assistant to the CEO and to external stakeholders
- strong analytical and organisational skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an approachable personality to build and maintain strong relationships to others
- willingness to take ownership and to get things done
- resilient, self-starter with positive attitude and passion to achieve high-quality results
- ability to deal with ambiguity and to work under pressure
- fast learning skills
- appreciation of confidentiality and sensitivity of information received and handled
- willingness to go the extra mile and to work in a flexible manner
- excellent command of English and German
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law, or technical disciplines
- 5 - 7 years of working experience in a dynamic international business environment
- experience in consultancy and/or project management of advantage
- good command of MS Office, above all in Excel and Power Point
- challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- an international and encouraging market leader of the packaging & paper industry
- an attractive working place in the Group office Vienna
- engaging social benefits (e.g. health programs, Jobticket, special conditions, etc.)
- individual development opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- the opportunity to unfold (y)our true potential within Mondi
(Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the "Papierverarbeitende Industrie" with a legal minimum wage of EUR 49,200 gross/year plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.)
Take the first step and send your application to Claudia Zehetner.
Information: With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.