power your research.
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs (SAL) - the top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
In the network of science and industry, the center offers research in four pioneering divisions:
Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics and System Integration.
SAL - a great place to research.
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (EMC)
Silicon Austria Errichtungs-GmbH, at GRAZ
(Inffeldgasse 25f, 8010 Graz, Austria)
- Modeling and simulation in high frequency technology and EMC
- Design and construction of electronic circuits including simulation
- Conceptual design, construction, implementation and evaluation of EMC measurements
- Identify causes for failed qualification measurements of assemblies
- PhD in electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Excellent knowledge of electrodynamics
- Knowledge of electronic circuit technology including simulation (preferably in the field of power electronics)
- Experience in high-frequency and EMC measurement technology, EMC standards and design/construction of electronic assemblies
- Programming (MATLAB, Python, C, C#)
- Good English skills
- Team and innovation spirit
WHAT WE OFFER
- In an international environment, we offer you the opportunity to sustainably develop processes and implement them independently. You can expect a diverse job profile in which you can shape innovation of tomorrow.
- Depending on your experience and qualifications, we offer a salary starting from EUR 43,106 per year (gross income), based on the collective agreement (Forschungs-KV).
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org