Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
bwin.party is always on the look for talented new team members and this is your chance to join us!
Test Engineer (f/m)
We are looking for Test Engineers who are enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to take on new challenges. You will build the next generation of betting products whilst working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile, international environment.
Are you passionate about testing? Is it your goal to minimize the number of bugs?
Are you always trying to keep the software quality at a high level? Would you like to become part of our Scrum teams?
Keep on reading, because this is a challenging role, where you will provide direction for the successful completion of development test programs.
- You will develop, maintain and extend the automated and manual software test suites
- Evaluate the results for the automated test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests
- Part of your job will be to document, maintain and communicate the big picture continuously
- Train and supervise less experienced team members
- Act as a central point of domain knowledge
- Facilitate design and test reviews
- Maintain the test environment
- Coordinate the rollout process
Your entrance ticket:
- 3+ years of testing software applications (black box and grey box)
- Practical knowledge of methodology of application testing
- Proficiency in all testing stages, analysis of testing requirements, planning of a test, designing test scenarios, execution, defect management
- Usage of test management/defect management tools and frameworks, e.g. HP ALM,
- Proven track of test projects (end-to-end testing experience)
- Experience in automated testing, both designing testing scenarios, implementing automation scripts and their execution, knowledge of test automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium, Ranorex
- Willingness to learn from team members
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Testing certificates (e.g. ISTQB)
- Practical experience with Version One is welcome
- Hands on experience with C# programming is welcome
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 30,600 gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events - inserted
- Dynamic international environment
- Enough power, memory and SSD storage for all your needs
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH