Anyline is teaching your smartphone how to read: Offline data can easily be processed in real-time with our outstanding image processing technology. Customers like Red Bull Mobile, mySugr and big energy providers rely on our technology to create superior digital products for their customers.That's why we're looking for a driven Web Developer to join our German (or Tyrolean) ;) speaking team in Vienna on a full-time basis.
- Planning and execution of internal web projects
- Development and support of our mobile cross platform tools (react-native, cordova)
- Securing and maintaining our internal server infrastructure
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Know-how in mobile cross platform development tools (react-native, cordova)
- A good understanding of Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Basic understanding of APIs (REST, GraphQL) and server Managements (Docker)
- Knowledge in setting up server infrastructures
- A proactive attitude and a passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Motivation of learning and developing new frameworks and skills
- A passion for good design and UX
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- High standards for yourself and your team
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful international company
- Work with a stellar team where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Salary starting at 40.000,- EUR per year, free drinks to keep you refreshed at work
- Numerous company events throughout the year
- Casual working atmosphere in a very hip industrial loft office in the even more hip 2nd district of Vienna
- Young, autonomous company culture where every employee can change the future
If you feel like joining our young and innovative team, please send your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!