FP&A Manager (m/f)
Our client is one of the largest global plastic packaging companies in the world. The company is an established leader in the development, manufacturing and sourcing of flexible and rigid plastics and paper packaging, as well as coatings solutions for various consumer and industrial end-use markets.
- Responsible for implementation of improved systems in his/her area of responsibility and to continuously improve the systems
- Ensure consistent data across the business (focusing on deployment, training and control). Service provider to the units - data cruncher, data analysis and recommendations
- Collaborate with IT to develop and maintain the data warehouse in order to ensure only "one version of the truth"
- Responsible for quality of reporting & for systems that support that reporting
- Facilitate / make sure that the planning works well. Supports the BU business controllers in doing their job better
- Working with the BU controllers and the Group Accounting Director, the Functional Business Controller / Financial Analyst uses financial analysis and forecasting to design and oversee the execution of the budget. Following standard accounting procedures, he/she ensures that the budget is properly administered and follows legal guidelines.
- The Business Controller is responsible for reporting findings and working with financial and Business Unit Leader / Group Function Leader to make financial decisions. This can involve completing regular financial reviews and delivering accurate financial reports, executing sales reports and developing and giving presentations.
- Possessing an MBA, CPA or CMA degree
- Having experience in international, at least European, multi-site industrial environment
- Packaging industry-specific financial experience, at least BTB industrial business model
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint and Word - Power user in Excel (HFM experience is a plus)
- Fluency in German and English. Other languages beneficial
- financial modeling experience
- Showing extensive finance or accounting experience
- Demonstrating management skills, hands on and business minded
- Self-starter and autonomous, yet a collaborative team player
- Fact based strategic and analytical thinking with ability to deep dive without losing the broader perspective
- Results and performance driven
This position is remunerated with a gross annual fee of EUR 80,000 or more + bonus.
Depending on the qualification and experience, there is the willingness to overpay.