International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Application Manager for Integrated Risk Calculation (f/m)
The IT Delivery Integrated Risk Calculation unit is responsible for innovations and operations in the Liquidity-, Operational- and Balance Sheet Risk Management agendas.
We are working in a complex, constantly changing and therefore always challenging environment. Consequently, the job entails a mix of development, testing and analysis tasks within a dynamic and agile team. It requires a pro-active approach in the technical and business topics in close cooperation with our business counterparts and a strong ability to work in a team.
What you can expect:
- Support of the Liquidity- and Balance Sheet Risk Management Solution and Reporting not only for Head Office Vienna but within the whole banking group (covering 14 countries in Central and Eastern Europe)
- Maintenance, support and monitoring (technical and organizational) of the daily processing as well as data sourcing for the Liquidity- and Balance Sheet Risk Management solutions
- Trigger and implement improvement measures (technical or organizational), detect synergies and remove contradictions
- Customization and implementation of business requirements (internal and third-party applications), mainly via programming in the PL/SQL language
- Data analysis through various layers of mappings and transformations
- Support preparation and execution of user acceptance tests, e.g. development of test cases and scenarios
What you bring to the table:
- Strong Team Player
- University degree in a technical study with an economic focus or vice versa (e.g. Business Computer Science) or comparable qualification
- Experience in the financial services industry (IT related business domain Risk Management and/or Treasury) considered as a bonus
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL required
- Knowledge about or experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, scheduling/automation software (e.g. Automic - formerly UC4; Jenkins), source code repository tools (e.g. Tortoise SVN), Microsoft O365, or JIRA/Confluence is an advantage
- Know-how regarding risk management processes (e.g. Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book or Liquidity Risk / Basel III - Liquidity Coverage Ration, Net Stable Funding Ratio, Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics) is a nice-to-have
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Excellent command of English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 38.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!