To complement its team a leading international consulting company, offering a centrally located place of employment plus superior infrastructure and accessibility, is seeking a qualified and committed individual that can take a sizeable work load, has a sense of humour and has gained a couple of years of experience in a similar position.
Executive Assistant (m/f)
- Comprehensive assistant duties and support for a senior partner; this includes extensive administrative and client related tasks
- Support office management and assume a key role in the team, serve as skilled contact for clients, candidates, and colleagues; conduct professional internal and external communication
- Autonomous project work, professional project coordination and administration; this includes complex scheduling of consultants, clients, and candidates
- Autonomously compile presentation documents and analyses; serve as information and coordination interface between clients, candidates, research, and colleagues at home and abroad
- Autonomously deal with all secretarial programs (especially PowerPoint and Excel), including correspondence in English (80%) and German, substantial travel arrangements, organising meetings, and administration
- In charge of workflow management (administration of projects), database research, and data entry
- Successful completion of higher business education (ideally HAK, HBL, possibly university education) and experience obtained in comparable and dynamic environment, preferably with an international focus
- Exemplary precision and reliability; enjoy working with numbers and statistics and compiling presentations and analyses
- Able to multitask and work under pressure; be stress resistant and flexible
- Organisational skills; organised approach to thinking and working; independent, forward looking, cooperative, and communicative in tackling duties
- Polished and cultured conduct and appearance, very much focused on providing a service, pleasant attitude, first-class manners, discretion, loyalty, team spirit
- Outstanding computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), excellent verbal and written skills, absolute fluency in English, knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
Our client offers a long-term position with an internationally active company. Starting base income amounts to approx. Euro 3.000,00 gross, actual remuneration may be higher and will be determined by qualification, professional experience and market compliance.
If this challenging position is what you have been seeking, please hand in your online-application by pressing the "Onlinebewerbung" button below. Your application should include a CV with photo, testimonials and certificates, income requirements, and starting date. Your application will be handled with the utmost discretion.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre rasche und aussagekräftige Onlinebewerbung mit Lebenslauf und Anschreiben!
Ihre Ansprechperson für diese Position ist Frau Sabine Leutner
Schira & Leutner Personalberatung
Fleischmarkt 1/6 • A-1010 Wien • www.schira-leutner.at