Business Partner (Corporate Sales Representative)
We are looking for a highly energetic and outstanding Business Partner for Corporate Sales who will be helping companies in Austria to enable their digital transformation using Talent Garden as an innovation platform.
Talent Garden is Europe's leading innovation platform and coworking network for digital innovation. Today Talent Garden has 23 campuses in 8 countries (Albania, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain) hosting thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
What should you expect?
The person will be responsible for creating a corporate partners community around Talent Garden. Business Partner will be accountable for achieving sales targets by managing relationship with the clients and by developing the network to create new business opportunities in Austria, and internationally.
This position is based in Vienna and requires occasional traveling.
As a Business Partner for B2B Sales you will:
- Community & team first - acting as an enabler to lead the team and aggregate the entire digital tech ecosystem around the brand.
- Develop a great understanding of TAG's ecosystem and products to apply them to the local market corporate and consumer client needs
- Take full responsibility for managing and growing corporate customer portfolio and identify new opportunities for the company's growth
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan
- Carry out end to end sales activities from identifying client needs, developing proposals and presenting the offers to negotiating, and close the partnerships
- Set and run the meetings with companies' decision makers and their teams
- Supervise and coordinate project delivery being the main reference point to the client and the operations team
- Keep developing awareness and know-how about the market trends
- Business results and data driven: Talent Garden is running a campus consisting of three pillars - workspaces, education and events, therefore data-driven mindset is a must to launch and successfully run these activities as a unique campus.
- Passionate about creating positive impact, innovating and having credibility in the ecosystem as one of the influencers.
- Ability to handle project complexity at local and international levels while working with multi-country teams.
The position requires
- 7+ years of relevant managerial / marketing and sales, and corporate relations related experience
- Passion for challenging goals oriented projects and 'nothing is impossible' attitude!
- Ability to work on many ongoing projects / accounts with flexibility and independence
- Tons of empathy in your pockets and an ability to actively listen
- Ninja-level problem solving skills with a strong inclination towards action
- Results and impact driven approach: you don't focus only on achieving your goals, but always think what's best for Talent Garden
- Love for innovation and technology
- Fluent in English and happy to travel when needed
- An extensive knowledge / network within the local ecosystem and proven track of record working with corporate sales
The salary for this position is EUR 42.000.- per year, potential higher salary based on experience and competences.