The business of our privately owned and managed company is the worldwide import of chemical raw- and intermediate products and their marketing to customers all over Europe. Our headquarter in Vienna built up a network of nine foreign offices and subsidiaries in Europe and Asia, relying on our own resources, with excellent managers and employees in sales and sales related positions.
JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM in our Headquarter in Vienna and grow into international Trading with Industrial Customers as
INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST (m/f)
being fluent in ENGLISH & GERMAN
You are looking for the chance to grow in international business and to work with a company, where performance, initiatives, teamwork, as well as loyalty is rewarded!
Experience in chemical business is not a condition. With help of your colleagues you learn on the job the "big picture" of the market we are working in, as well as about the applications of our products.
- You are a "SALES personality". You find the right words in friendly, but sometimes also tough negotiations with customers. You establish trustful relations
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have a commercial or technical education and have been working +3 years in B2B sales, ideally in a wholesale company
- You are able to learn and use CRM systems and to check figures and statistics
- You are flexible, but also able to organize your diverse "challenges" well!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the partner of industry customers for active sales in your region; internally you cooperate with Product Managers and Area Sales Managers
- Market researching by phone and e-mail for enlargement of customer basis and product range
- After sales services, communication in case of logistics issues
- Occasionally handling of claims
- Reporting / implementing results of negotiations in our CRM system
- Salary indication considerably above the Austrian Trade collective agreement depending on qualification and experience. Attractive Bonus-System!
- A responsible position in a multicultural open working atmosphere
- The chance to grow on the job, in trainings and external seminars. Expanding, financially sound company
- Benefits (mineral water, fruit basket, coffee, terrace and the infrastructure of the Business Park Vienna with near shops & restaurants)
We are looking forward to get to know you! 100% discretion is granted. Please send your full application to:
PROCHEMA GmbH, Wienerbergstraße 3, 1100 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 605 60, Web: www.prochema.com