"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Credit Limit System
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Within Erste Group Risk Management, the organizational unit 'Credit Limit System' is in charge of operatively managing and monitoring credit risk concentrations towards counterparties and countries across Erste Group. This included the business ownership for the Group-wide credit limit system, which needs to be replaced. This system calculates exposure to credit risk from commercial and capital markets transactions, aggregates them along various dimensions, and enables Group-wide limitation and monitoring.
- are a student in quantitative finance, physics, mathematics/statistics or a similar natural science/technical field of study
- support a team of business experts in the daily operation including data quality enhancement undertakings as well as project work related to the group-wide credit limit management system
- show interest in learning the banking business
- have excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- are experienced with computer languages like C++, Java, VBA, Matlab and the like
- like working with databases as well as with large data volume and ideally have basic skills in SQL-queries
- have excellent analytical skills and high willingness to learn and work in a structured way with considerable accuracy and precision
- offer - starting with January 2019 - an exciting and challenging internship for 12 months in an interesting and dynamic field
- provide a diverse job environment with excellent perspectives for students who wish to gather experience in risk management of a large Austrian universal bank
- support flexible working hours in the amount of 19,25h/week in a team of highly specialised business experts
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month (on full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: