FOR THOSE WHO
EMBRACE TRENDS, CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY AND TRANSFORM ALLIANZ INTO A DIGITAL GROUP.
Your home is here. Business Analysis
ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY IS LOOKING FOR A:
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST (m/f)
- Understand the business requirements of our customers and translate them into technical solutions
- Integrate your solutions into our core insurance platform and support the roll-out in 28 countries worldwide
- Further develop our software and business processes
- Validation of business requirements in regards to functional relevance as well as technical and economic feasibility
- Functional analysis and creation of software-designs based on our customers' requirements
- Higher education in IT or economic sciences and initial work experience in consulting
- Analytical and conceptual skills with high problem-solving competence
- Proactivity, self-motivation and self-sufficiency
- Close cooperation and communication with our customers and an international team
- English as working language, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- IT-affinity and experience with relational databases
- Flexibility to travel
Laela is working in a multicultural team. She plans right down to the last detail but always keeps the strategy in mind.
Start date: as soon as possible I Regular working hours: 38.5 I Usual place of work: Vienna
Gross Salary: EUR 40,000 (a higher salary could be considered depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)
Excellent development opportunities I International and diverse Team I Fringe Benefits
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE AND APPLICATION PROCESS IS AVAILABLE FROM
Peter Zajic (HR Recruiting), Telephone: +43 (0) 5 9009-88848
Allianz Technology - as part of the Allianz Group Austria - develops IT solutions that are implemented across the globe. By truly caring about people Allianz Technology fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow.