You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Internship in Corporate Finance starting October 2018
What you can expect:
- preparation of credit applications for new and existing business in cooperation with relevant internal parties involved
- Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures within the department APSF and interface function between client/agent and internal process partners concerning KYC topics;
- Closing steps of structured finance transactions
- portfolio management/monitoring functions eg keeping the information/data referring the loan portfolio up-to-date
- capturing of transaction related data in internal systems
What you bring to the table:
- Active studies in economics/Business administration or similar courses
- Strong interest in banking business
- Very good command of English and very good German language skills
- Strong communication skills with a high degree of customer and solution orientation
- Resilient personality with team player approach
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,737.21 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!