Semiconductor Product Test Staff Engineer
Start Date: 01.10.2018
Area: Test Development and Product Engineering
Job ID: 189390, please apply online at www.st.com
ST Microelectronics Austria are strengthening our Product and Test Engineering Team at our site in Graz. As a Product and Test Staff Engineer (m/f) you will be working as part of a multi-disciplined project team from disciplines such as design, product, assembly, quality, marketing and application engineering. Primarily responsible for test development, product qualification and sustaining support for NFC and RFID products. The successful candidate should have a Test Development or Product Engineering background. Experience with RF testing in particular NFC/RFID would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment within a multi-site, multi-cultural, international team please apply online to this job ID.
- Development of innovative, reliable and efficient test programs on high performance mixed-signal ATE platforms for NFC and RFID products.
- Define production test limits based on characterization data and production test R&R studies in adherence to datasheet specifications.
- Responsible for the Test Development Process including the development phases of Silicon Functionality, Sampling, Characterization, Qualification, Yield Analysis and release to production.
- Verify complete test coverage of datasheet parameters with statistical significance to ensure products meet all quality requirements.
- Generation and management of test qualification plans aligned with product development schedules and specific product targets such as cost.
- Support manufacturing test sites to maintain production yield and high quality.
- Implement continuous improvement programs in production with an emphasis on yield, quality and cost.
- Responsible for the Product Engineering through the full product life cycle including support of QA in analysis of customer RMA's.
- Travel: can be up to 20% mainly to our site in Rousset.
- This position is subject to the collective agreement with a minimum salary starting from EUR 2.849,97. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills in line with standard industry compensation for this type of position.
- University Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of related experience, exceptional candidates with minimum 3 years direct experience will be considered.
- Strong ATE program development skills ideally with Fusion or Teradyne systems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems, both through experimentation and methodical approach.
- Inter-personal and communication skills are essential and the ability to work at a high level of performance both independently and in large multi-discipline development teams spanning multiple time zones.
- Thorough understanding of the semiconductor development flow and Front/Back end processes.
- Experience working with lab & bench evaluation equipment. (meters, oscilloscopes, analyzers, emission microscopes).
- A clear communicator and team player with strong organization skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet agreed schedules.
- Fluent English language, German and/or French an advantage.
STMicroelectronics Austria GmbH
Tel: +43 316 269580 117