Senior Account Delivery Executive
Location: Vienna, Austria
The Senior Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall customer experience of Services accounts, by identifying customer needs and managing the delivery services to exceed their expectations.
The ADE is responsible for developing strong customer relationships with key contacts, manages a virtual team of delivery resources (Consulting and Premier) and oversees monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned accounts. Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales, Operations and Resource Management roles to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, partners, our employees and our business.
Business Value & Relationship Management - End to End Business Approach:
- Influences and manages customer expectations, based on an end to end Sales - Delivery - Support life cycle for a portfolio of engagements within an account, programs and current Services Delivery Plans (SDP)
- Investigates customer long-term business objectives and anticipates future technical needs and leads the work streams to bring customer to that future state
- Recommends, delivers and supports technologies and services that meet current needs, and evolves strategies to adapt to future needs
- Leads conversations with senior customer contacts to optimize business outcomes for the customer and Microsoft -Recommends innovative ways to realize business objectives
- Regularly discusses customer concerns about how the service is/will be delivered, and adapts behavior accordingly, which results in customer agreement that conditions of satisfaction (COS) have been met
- Identify opportunities for new Services delivery through existing delivery and relationships developed in additional functional orgs or business units. Leverages the team to drive opportunity management
- Maps Microsoft solutions and strategies to the customer environment and drives a strategic development and delivery plan to provide the highest value to the customer
- Accountable for whole end to end delivery strategy that positively impacts business growth working with their Services Executive(s) to execute a sales, delivery, support and business development strategy to meet customer and market demand
Contract Initiation & Governance:
- Drive clarity and customer understanding in ensuring the creation of contracting documents necessary to proceed with delivery of services
- Conduct all delivery Initiation Processes specified on Consulting Services Delivery Methodology and Premier Services Delivery Methodology
Delivery & Resource Management:
- Manage services delivery, meeting requirements profitably and within policy to match customer demand and/or contract expectations
- Define the standards for effectiveness and quality of elivery.
- Prepare resource planning for delivery including: Consultants, Architects, Global Delivery, Partners, PFEs, and other delivery resources like DSEs, Enterprise Architects, and others as required
- Forecast/pipeline/availability when scheduling delivery of proactive services, which results in high customer satisfaction
- Manage account delivery resources to match customer demand and engagement and/or contract expectations
- Support, coach and enable the team to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities (conditions of satisfaction) and behavior
- Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments. Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement. Mentor other roles
- 8+ years of experience in an enterprise delivery or support environment with demonstrated successful delivery of complex projects and programs is a must
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships,
- Project Management, Strategic Insight, IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation),
- strong Project Management certifications (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications
- German speaking is mandatory for this position
We offer an annual gross salary starting from EUR 70.000 with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.