Samsung SDI Battery Systems, a branch of Samsung SDI, offers a wide range of battery systems for automotive applications. Our product range includes battery packs for pure electric vehicles (BEV), plug-in hybrids, full hybrids as well as mild and micro hybrid vehicles. Our core competence lies on the complete battery pack development and production.
For our Headquarter in Premstätten we are currently looking for a
System Engineer for advanced development (m/w)
- Support of innovation management process
- Workout of concepts and feasibility studies for automotive lithium-Ion battery packs
- System and sub component requirements definition and discussion with stakeholder
- Technical coordination of different functional groups and external suppliers
- Creation of the system architecture in cooperation with other development groups
- Creation of electric/electronic architectures in SW and HW
- Battery system sub component Interface definition
- The development is based on ASPICE and ISO 26262 standards
- Completed technical education (university level)
- Understanding of the functional relationships in the overall system
- High-voltage components
- Functional safety
- Knowledge of development for Embedded Systems
- Systematic and process-oriented approach, high level of commitment and responsibility
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Very good German and English skills
We are offering a challenging field of action in a global corporation.
The minimum wage according to the collective labour agreement is amounting to gross EUR 2.948,30 (14x p.a.) We are ready to pay a market oriented salary according to your business experience, professional qualifications and skills.
We really appreciate your interest and invite you send along your application including your CV and relevant documents to
Samsung SDI Battery Systems GmbH
8141 Premstätten, Frikusweg 1