"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Group Reporting Specialist (m/f) - limited contract for 12 months
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The unit 'Consolidation' is part of the Group Accounting and Controlling Division.
The responsibilities of the Consolidation team include:
- preparation of the Consolidated Financial Statements and Reports of Erste Group in accordance with IFRS using a consolidation software (TAGETIK)
- performing all consolidation and consolidation-related procedures
- analysis and comments of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- support of subsidiaries in preparing the reports to Erste Group
- integration of new subsidiaries in Erste Group
- participation in various projects within Erste Group from consolidation point of view
- monitoring the IFRS reporting process of subsidiaries via Tagetik
- supporting subsidiaries in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly IFRS reports
- analyzing and performing plausibility checks on the monthly, quarterly and yearly IFRS results both on individual level of subsidiaries as well as on consolidated level of Erste Group
- contributing to the preparation of monthly management report of Erste Group
- dealing with ad-hoc requests regarding IFRS results
- good knowledge in IFRS
- you are familiar with accounting and consolidation topics
- gained at least 2 years of working experience in accounting and graduated from commercial high school
- very good communication skills
- experience in MS-office applications
- interest in working in a team and enjoying challenges
- reliable, flexible and stress resistant person
- understanding different perspectives
- fluent in English
- an interesting job in a highly motivated team - the position is a temporary replacement due to maternity leave (therefore the contract will be limited for 12 months)
- the chance to work in a dynamic and international environment
- the possibility to directly influence the success of the company
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 31.692,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: