"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Group Recovery and Resolution Planning Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Recovery and Resolution Planning is responsible for developing the Group Recovery Plan and supports the resolution authorities in establishing a Group Resolution Plan. Its remit includes a broad range of activities from highly strategic to operational, related to the EU Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive, touching business areas and entities across the entire banking Group.
- contribute to the annual update and submission of the Group Recovery Plan, incorporating annual ECB/JST feedback
- contribute to the fulfilment of resolution planning requirements formulated by the SRB and national resolution authorities
- coordinate local recovery plans and local resolution planning activities across Erste Group, supporting the colleagues in the relevant entities of the Group
- coordinate group-wide activities and projects
- participate in dialogues with regulators and supervisors
- cover regulatory driven topics (BRRD2, CRDV, MREL)
- provide other units of the bank with guidance and latest information on legislative developments and practices (BRRD2, MREL)
- are motivated to get a broad overview on banking activities and processes
- are motivated to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- are interested in regulatory developments
- are able to drive topics and coordinate meetings
- have high communication- and collaboration willingness and are happy to share information
- have ideally knowledge of the BRRD / Recovery and Resolution framework
- hold a university Degree (MA) in Law, Economics or Finance
- have previous work experience in a bank (finance/ controlling, risk and/or regulatory/legal) and/or in an authority
- have advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- are fluent in English, German skills would be an advantage
- offer an environment where you can continuously develop yourself
- provide the possibility to act from a group perspective and cover group steering functions
- offer the possibility to exchange with regulators, clients, Erste Group entities and business units
- an environment where you can continuously develop yourself
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 33.161,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: