You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Internship (f/m) - Financial Institutions & Sovereigns East
What you can expect:
- Support of FI Account managers in daily business
- data quality
- presentation preparation and market research
- support in administrative issues, customer correspondence etc.
What you bring to the table:
- Active studies in economics, business administration or related courses
- Very good German and English language skills
- Russian or other CEE language skills appreciated
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Communicative and pro-active personality
- Hands-on mentality
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,737.21 (based on 38 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!