"<h2> I believe that passion is the code for everything<h2/>"
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
PL/SQL ORACLE Developer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- develop and improve the PL/SQL ORACLE backend
- work together with business analysts in developing new features and fixing issues
- can explain database basics and coded procedures in a normal human language
- want to write clean code in accordance with general coding principles
- have expert knowledge in PL/SQL for ORACLE and DB development skills
- offer a good knowledge of SQL
- have a general IT affinity and problem solving attitude
- are interested in both technical and business side of an application
- possess very good communication skills
- have the ability and willingness to work autonomously in a highly motivated team and to be a part of the team
- possess fluency in English for both verbal and written communication and knowledge of any other Central European language (German, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, Croatian or Serbian) is an advantage
- offer you to take over a lead function for a highly motivated team dealing with increasing amount of demand and direct contact to customers within Erste Group
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: