"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Statutory Reporting (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Statutory Reporting is a department with a wide range of responsibilities. We create external and internal reports, play a leading role in all reporting-related projects, support our CEE-entities and savings banks in the reporting area and interact with authorities and internal parties.
- are currently enrolled at a University or "Fachhochschule"
- perform regular reports, ad hoc analysis and support special projects in the area of Austrian as well as group-wide Projects
- are involved in the change-management of the reporting area
- support the creation of internal reports
- perform tasks independently and under time pressure
- own excellent analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- are innovative and flexible
- describe your working skills as structured and process oriented
- own the willingness to develop and discuss ideas within a Team
- know the key principles of the IFRS Accounting Standards
- are proficient in MS Tools (Excel, PP, etc.)
- are fluent in German and English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 12 months part-time (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: