"<h2> I believe that passion is the code for everything<h2/>"
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
3rd Level Technical Support Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- analyse and investigate incident on technical level
- create and maintain operational documentation
- possess Linux knowledge (BASH commands is must, scripting is nice to have)
- bring basic knowledge of IP networking
- have experience with single page web applications basics (basic architecture)
- are able to see the "big picture" of the whole solution
- have the capability to do 24/7 on call support rotation
- are able to read and understand logs (Apache, Tomcat, custom) and correlate information in several logs
- understand Java Application servers / Standalone Java basic configuration, LOG4J,etc.
- understand HTTP/HTTPS basics and SOAP (XML), RESTFul API (JSON)
- have an understanding in Messaging services/Concepts (MQ or AQ or JMS)
- are experienced with any of Elastic Search, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra and SQL basics
- work independently and enjoy solving problems and are open to work in a highly international environment
- are a Team-player and open to learn new skills
- have proactive communication skills, profound social and motivation skills
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: