AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a dynamic, confident, organized and energetic
Assistant to CCO (f/m)
In this role, you will provide administrative and project assistance to our busy and entrepreneurial CCO and support him in daily business matters.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You schedule/ arrange meetings, calls, conferences and other department events
- You support meetings by managing invites, guests, agendas, taking minutes and tracking follow-up items
- You perform analysis of data where required, prepare presentations and provide document summaries
Able to align?
- You provide general administrative services such as maintaining an extremely active calendar, expense report processing and coordinating travel arrangements
- You interface with business units and country offices and ensure trustful cooperation between the teams
- You assist with the preparation of the annual department budget
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases
- You contribute to special projects to drive the business forward
- You are a team player, very well structured with an ability to create a positive environment around you
- Several years professional experience in a similar role
- Highly proactive and confident with a can-do attitude
- Ability to think ahead, pre-plan and be flexible
- Experience in handling complex projects and tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Speed and proficiency in Microsoft Office
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 2.300.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61