"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Test Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- set up and control the overall project test process
- develop and manage test plans and test strategy for manual and automated testing
- set up general test processes and guidelines
- create standard and project-specific test status reports
- ensure that all defects are documented in the corresponding test management tool and interact with development to discuss the issues
- proactively communicate impediments as soon as they appear during the project phases
- review requirements
- prepare and maintain testdata
- create Testcases und execute manual tests
- trigger test environment health checks
- guide and mentor Testers
- bring at least three years of experience in a comparable position
- are able to work in complex, multicultural and international environments
- have the ability to work independently and to manage time effectively to meet deadlines, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team of specialists
- bring good knowledge of test and IT concepts
- understand all phases of solution development
- have good organizational skills, analytical skills, as well as process-oriented and solution-oriented thinking
- have ability to think integrated and strategically
- are communicative and team-oriented
- possess solid problem solving skills
- you are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: