"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Internal Communications (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Communications is responsible for implementing the corporate communications strategy of Erste Group and communicating concise messages to employees, stakeholders and the general public.
- are currently enrolled at a university/'Fachhochschule'
- have an excellent degree in Communication Sciences/Journalism or in Social Sciences, Politics, Economics or Finance with a minor in Communications
- have at least six months relevant journalistic experience or experience in public relations or corporate communications, e. g. at an international company, through course-related activities or initial job experience
- know how to research and write and edit texts for online and print media
- are interested in organizing events and have strong organizational skills
- possess sound knowledge of major social media platforms, and standard MS Office applications
- are experienced in editing images with Photoshop and creating effective presentation with PowerPoint, keynote or Prezi etc.
- can update content for the Group-wide Intranet
- are well-organized and never lose sight of the big picture also in stressful times
- contribute your own ideas and opinions on assigned topics
- are a native German speaker and fluent in English, knowledge of another CEE language is an advantage
- offer a job with varied activities for a period of six months starting in January or July 2019 for 6 months fulltime, in an interesting business area and dynamic setting
- support your further personal and professional development
- guarantee a remuneration for interns of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: