Manager (f/m) - Corporate Advisory Deal Management
PwC Österreich GmbH
Romana Pinjuh, B.A.
+43 (0)1 50188 5175
PwC, with around 1000 employees at 5 locations in Austria, is one of the leading advisory companies in the country. Globally, as a part of the international network, we offer our services in close to 160 markets.
Our Financial Services M&A practice, and within it the Portfolio Advisory Group Team (PAG), is looking forward to expand with a new Manager focused on corporate advisory deal process management. The position will be based in Vienna but in the same time your activities will be spread across Europe, as you will be engaged in key corporate/portfolio deals and M&A innovation projects shaping the European financial services M&A deals landscape.
Join one of the fastest growing international teams changing the future of deal making.
- Corporate finance/structured finance advisory, including:
- Financial (market) analysis of the debt and/or equity investment: review of funding term sheets, market research, ratio analysis, sensitivities/scenario modelling and comparison of restructuring/investment/deal options, preparation of the strategic advice recommendation to clients such as e.g. comprehensive option analysis, indicative portfolio market pricing, etc.
- Preparation of financial models/forecasts for more complex deals (securitization, risk-participation, etc.), portfolio (capital) optimization
- Deal process management, including:
- Set up (risk management, contracting), structure (process phases, target participants, team) and oversee deals across the full M&A process phases
- Coordinate client parties activities (senior and operational levels)
- Coordinate non-client project streams (internal such as data analytics and pricing & external such as legal and tax advisors)
- Business development support, such as preparing pitch documents, market/segment specific research as well as identify & target potential opportunities
- Running of specific team initiatives, ranging from business innovation (e.g. digitization of our services) to team growth (recruiting) and development (training, coaching).
- Successfully completed university degree in Business and Economics (preferably focus on M&A, corporate finance or investment banking) or Law
- At least 5 years relevant working experience, primarily in financial services (banking, private equity, fund management, advisory, law, etc.) with a focus on M&A/Corporate Finance, credit risk, restructuring and distressed assets or equity deals
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and persuasion skills as well as the ability to visualize and describe complex subjects
- Result- and customer-oriented personality with excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking capabilities, motivated, proactive and team-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and spoken Business English - negotiation level (good German knowledge or any CEE language is a plus)
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially in Excel; Alteryx, VB, Bloomber or Capital IQ is a plus)
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, international and supportive business environment
- Opportunity to help shape a team and high level of responsibility for projects
- Experience and influence the leading market team for M&A transactions within the financial services industry
- Opportunity to complete further professional training (various certificates) as well as a comprehensive training programme and intensive, praxis-based coaching
- Intensive coaching and individual career advancement
- Flexible approach to working time and numerous benefits
Based on a full-time employment, we offer a yearly target gross income starting from EUR 70,000 (all-in), oriented on your professional qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.