EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Brand Manager to join its team based in Vienna, Austria. Joining us will mean working for the sport of handball in Europe and specifically for the world's biggest club handball competitions - the EHF Champions League and the EHF European Cup. The successful candidate will work across the leading events in European club handball, including the VELUX EHF FINAL4, the WOMEN'S EHF FINAL4 and the Men's EHF Cup.
- Developing the strategic positioning of the brands
- Defining and developing of Corporate Design Guidelines for all club competitions, relevant consumer touch points and communication channels
- Monitoring compliance with Corporate Design Guidelines
- Creating various marketing materials including presentations, banners and branding using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and InDesign
- Planning, implementing and analyzing of marketing and communication concepts
- Producing clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters, emails, articles and promotional material
- Providing briefings and concepts and work closely with both internal and external partners
- Identifying and overseeing the work of external suppliers
- Planning and implementing of major international sports events including workshops and draws
- 2-3 years' experience of working in a similar marketing position and in an international environment, across different cultures and languages
- Academic degree in marketing with specialisation in brand marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrational and organisational skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good skills and experience of working with graphic software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment
- Willing to travel and work according to event schedules
- Excellent written & spoken English. Additional European languages (especially German) extremely useful
- Flexible and able to travel on a frequent basis
- An interest in or understanding of handball is a strong advantage
- Preferred starting date: 1 September 2018
- Full time job
- Work place: Hoffingergasse 18, 1120 Vienna, Austria
- The salary frame reflects the significance of the position and lies above the relevant collective agreement.
About EHF Marketing GmbH
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation. The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe's leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market. EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the VELUX EHF Champions League, Women's EHF Champions League and the Men's EHF Cup. Further information: eurohandball.com, ehfCL.com, ehfTV.com.
Making your application
Applications should be made in writing in English, with a current CV and a covering letter setting out why you would like to apply for the Brand Manager's position.
Applications should be sent by email to: Nina Kernmayer, firstname.lastname@example.org
EHF Marketing GmbH