Mobile Game Developer (m/f)
Greentube is a highly specialised provider of online games for private clients and companies all over the world. With our products, we entertain thousands of gamers around the clock every single day.
The Mobile Development Team of our Social Brands is currently looking for a Mobile Game Developer (m/f) in order to enhance our mobile games portfolio and to improve our processes.
- Maintaining and enhancing our mobile gambling apps
- Clarification and documentation of requirements
- Implementation of changes and new features (including test automation)
- Helping improving our workflows and deployment strategies
- Active participation and improvement: we expect you to come up with suggestions, strategies and ideas
- Completed technical education or corresponding experience in software development
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in developing mobile apps, both iOS and Android
- Knowledge of Java is a must
- Knowledge of Swift and Objective-C is a big plus
- Knowledge of the Android and/or iOS platform SDK is a big plus
- Passion for beautiful user interfaces
- Experience with Google Analytics and other tracking solutions is a plus
- Good refactoring skills
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus
- Solution oriented working style
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR43.350,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.