Content Architect (m/f)
As Content Architect (m/f) you will be working on the development and maintenance of content models for our websites and mobile apps. This position would be a dedicated staff unit, reporting directly to the Head of our Marketing Communications department.
As you have to oversee and define the implementation of all workflows around content creation, localization -and content management, we expect not only enthusiasm for content strategy, but also a high degree of flexibility, project management know-how and communication skills.
- Develop and maintain content models using the CCMS solution Contentful for 10+ websites and mobile apps
- Provide direction for the optimal use of existing content and establish and maintain a content reusability model
- Define requirements for the technical integration of Contentful with other systems
- Define and oversee the implementation of all workflows around content creation, localization and content management with cross-functional teams
- Manage content in Contentful in multiple languages
- Deliver Contentful and content management trainings to operational teams
- Document content models, workflows, taxonomies and projects in Confluence
- Education in Technical Communication, Content Strategy or a similar field
- Experience with creating content models, taxonomies and content reusability models
- Experience with creating and maintaining workflows for cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing content in multiple languages with a CCMS solution
- Very strong project management skills (2+ years of experience)
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Very strong attention to detail, focused and getting things done mentality
- Experience in working with Confluence and JIRA is a definite plus
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages (A1 to C1 level) desirable
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 46.000,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Funstage Spielewebseiten Bestriebsges.m.b.H., a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.