Mechanical Engineer m/f with extensive Cement Plant Experience
Our Client, an international Company, is seeking
an experienced Mechanical Engineer m/f for with extensive Cement Plant Experience.
Ihre Aufgaben umfassen folgende Bereiche
- Supervises activities at site, such as site fabrication, erection, installation and testing of mechanical parts
- Assures quality and workmanship and conformance to contract specifications and drawings
- Detects and reports problems, bottlenecks and lack of coordination of activities regarding mechanical assembly
- Propose and/or assist in finding of adequate solution, optimization, improvement of mechanical erection methods
- Monitores and supervises safety on site
- Ensures that the project site security and safety rules are established by the Contractor in order to maintain and protect personnel and property safety at site etc.
- 5-10 years of experience as Mechanical Supervisor abroad
- Profound technical understanding of mechanical equipment erection
- Extensive experience in Cement Industry is necessary
- Proven verbal communication skills- communicate efficiently with the client, project engineers and all persons affected by the project; able to develop good relationships with the client and its representatives
- Proven written communication skills - able to write clear reports language
- Usage of modern IT software, mainly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project
- Language skills: English (fluent), a high working of knowledge of French would be an advantage
The minimun gross salary for this position is EUR 3000,-- / month.
Market-compliant overpayment is possible, depending on qualification and work experience.
jetzt online bewerben
jetzt via E-Mail bewerben
zH Herrn Roman Grüneis
Pummerinfeld 1a, 4490 St. Florian
T +43 (0)5/7505-7412