Adverity makes you smart with data. Created for advertisers and agencies in mind, Adverity's innovative platform enables you to easily connect and work with your entire media, marketing and e-commerce ecosystems. This all-in-one platform is your perfect 360° marketing intelligence and analytics solution for more efficient reporting and an improved marketing performance. Integrating with every marketing tool across the web and any other place where data is stored, Adverity is the central hub for the successful marketer - empowering you to make faster and better decisions.
We are looking for a new team member to join as a
Groovy/Grails Developer (f/m)
In this role, you are going to work closely with our development team and contribute with your developments to the success of our products. The position is based in Vienna.
- design and implement features for our backends
- improve the performance of our products
- actively participate in architectural design and work on key components
- work closely with the frontend team to build APIs
- 3+ years of experience as a backend developer in the Java ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of Groovy or similar languages like Java, Scala, Kotlin, Python,..
- Excellent knowledge of Grails or similar web application frameworks like Play, Django, Ruby on Rails,..
- Experience with relational database systems and object-relational-mapping frameworks
- Work comfortably in all application layers (UI, Business Logic, Domain / Database, Tests)
- You love clean, well organized and bulletproof tested code
- Data structures and algorithms are your best friends
- Experience with any of Linux, CI, Git, Gradle, Spock, Spring, Amazon AWS, Postgresql, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- A sense of design and user experience and understanding of usability principles
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with start-up flair
- Work with on the edge tech solutions
- Agile development process where your voice counts
- Team learning and knowledge sharing
- Working on the project right after short period of onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Free coffee :)
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 55.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - we are looking forward to hearing from you!